BCaBA / BCBA
If you want to work in a friendly, team-based, research-oriented environment and have opportunities to continue your growth as our agency expands, consider joining us.
Camen Behavioral Services provides a supportive and experienced behavioral community with opportunities to collaborate with talented professionals and provide training to families, students, and behavior technicians.
Camen is a fast-paced, growing company focusing on increasing community integration and expanding research in our field, while integrating today’s technology with ABA service provision. We promote the expansion of ABA by being an affiliated practicum site for over 10 Master’s programs and we are an approved CE provider.
We provide services at one of our FOUR clinics: Kissimmee, Casselberry, Metrowest, and Waterford Lakes, and at our clients' home and other community settings.
· BCaBA / BCBA (newly passed BCaBA’s / BCBA's welcome!)
· Be an effective oral and written communicator
· Have outstanding interpersonal skills
· Have proficient time management
Work 1:1 with children with varying behavioral challenges, develop Behavior Plans with skill acquisition programs, graph and analyze data, train caregivers and support staff. Position will require travel within local area and peak hours are often 2:30pm-7:00pm.
· Vacation pay/sick pay
· $2500 re-location package
· $1000 sign on bonus eligible
· Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
· ST disability insurance
· Simple IRA with 3% matching
· Flexible Scheduling
· Research opportunities
· State conference opportunities
· Workshop and CEU opportunities
· H1-B Visa (Work Visa)
· Free BACB supervision towards BCBA certificate
· FT/PT positions available
· State of the art charting and software tools
· Multiple advancement opportunities
· BCaBA Average Salary : $45,000-$60,000
· BCBA Average Salary: $63,000-$88,000