The Behavior Therapist/RBT will work directly with individuals receiving ABA therapy and will be supervised by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to ensure the most effective delivery of ABA technologies/programming.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work 1:1 with 2-Strive, LLC clients receiving ABA therapy.
- Collection of data as it relates to programming developed by the BCBA.
- Complete daily notes following the conclusion of each session and upload them into relevant databases.
- Maintain open lines of communication with BCBA regarding progress of client.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- RBT certified by BACB.
- High School Diploma (College Graduate or some college experience is preferred).
- If college graduate, preferred areas of study: Psychology, Special Education, Early Childhood Education, or related fields.
- Previous internship experience or work experience with children with developmental disabilities.
· Full-Time/Part-Time Fee for Service
· Compensation is competitive and is based on education and experience in the field. Please forward your resume to our human resources department. Email your resume to the following address: email@example.com