* (1) Work cooperatively with school based staff involved in the education of students who demonstrate behaviors associated with Autism, PDD; and/or students with severe emotional and behavioral difficulties.
* (2) Provide direct instruction in one on one and small group settings for limited periods of time, using a variety of effective instructional and intervention strategies.
* (3) Conduct Functional Behavior Assessments and provide written reports including Positive Behavior Intervention Plans, upon request of the Director of Exceptional Student Education/Student Services.
* (4) Assist in the planning, implementation and follow up of activities designed to transition individual students from direct instruction or one on one instruction to less restrictive settings.
* (5) Assist in training activities for instructors, parents, and paraprofessionals related to positive classroom management, data collection, and student acquisition of social skills, functional communication, Sunshine State Standards, self management
* (6) Review current developments, literature, technical resources of information related to area of responsibility.
* (7) Interact with parents, school and district staff, outside agencies to enhance understanding of unique student needs and to support effective instructional practices.
* (8) Participate successfully in training programs offered to increase the individual’s skill and proficiency related to the assignment.
* (9) Facilitate problem solving within team or group.
*(10) Provide crisis intervention support to ESE staff and students.
*(11) Perform other duties consistent with the goals and objectives of this position.
Please Feel Free to contact Sara Barnes with any questions! email@example.com