Behavior Analyst- Coordinator of Behavioral Services (BCBA Board Certified)
Coordinator of behavioral services/board certified behavior analyst (BCBA)
Barc Housing is a well-established, nationally accredited, non-profit, 36 bed Intermediate Care Facility for Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities (ICF/IID) in Davie, Florida. We are currently looking for an experienced BCBA to fill the position of Coordinator of Behavioral Services.
The Coordinator of Behavioral Services works with the Barc Housing Administrator, a variety of Interdisciplinary Team Members, medical staff and a team of Direct Support Professionals to provide applied behavior analysis services for adults with developmental disabilities. This position provides training to staff, ensures program compliance with regulatory standards, conducts behavioral evaluations and designs behavior support plans for the clients of Barc Housing, among other duties.
Evaluates clients for behavior analysis services/completes functional assessments.
Develops and implements behavioral programs.
Presents behavior plans to the Local Review Committee.
Educates Direct Support Professionals and behavioral staff on the proper implementation of behavior programs and behavioral strategies.
Works cooperatively with BCBA and staff at the Day Training Program at Arc Broward to coordinate services across settings.
Monitors staff implementation of plans and data collection.
Acts as the lead staff during behavioral crisis when on site.
Is responsible for the ongoing individual program oversight and program compliance with agency and regulatory standards and procedures.
Meets regularly with Barc Housing Administrator notifies him/her immediately of issues impacting clients’ progress.
On call for any behavioral emergencies.
1. Board Certification in Behavior Analysis required.
2. Minimum of three years’ work experience of Behavior Analysis in the field of Developmental Disabilities.
3. Have or be able to gain a strong knowledge of Agency for Health Care Administration survey procedures for ICF/IIDs.
4. Become certified as a Trainer and provide Professional Crisis Management training.
5. Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, be highly organized with the ability to multitask.
6. Must pass a pre-employment Level 2 criminal background check and drug screen.
7. Reliable, consistent work attendance is a requirement and essential function of this position.
$65,000 per year with a $5,000 retention bonus at the end of the first year.
Why chose Arc Broward?
We provide a challenging yet rewarding career.
We offer a competitive wage with a full benefit package.
We work hard, but we also advocate a culture of personal fulfillment and provide meaningful work by empowering the community.
We offer a generous paid time off policy, an employer subsidized health insurance and a Tax-sheltered Annuity Retirement plan with employer matching contribution after 6 months; as well as Voluntary Short-Term, Long-Term Disability, Hospital Confinement, Life insurance and Employee Assistance plans.
Finally, we provide all the tools for you to succeed in your position with continuous professional development courses and activities, free of charge.
How to apply
- Submit resume via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply in person at 10250 NW 53rd Street, Sunrise, FL. 33351
- Apply online at www.arcbroward.com
We are a Drug Free Work Place and an Equal Opportunity Employer.