Immediate Openings for BCBA's
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS FOR BCBAs (Miami and Fort Lauderdale)
If you are passionate about Behavior Analysis and value opportunities to continue to grow as a BCBA, consider joining our team! Our agency provides a unique opportunity to work closely within a true behavioral community with other passionate, knowledgeable, behavior analysts in beautiful South Florida.
Behavior Analysis, Inc. has immediate openings for Clinical Supervisors to work with children with autism, supervise verbal behavior (VB/ABA) programs, and work with families who have children exhibiting challenging behavior throughout the greater Miami and Fort Lauderdale areas.
Salary. Starting pay is $65,000 - $75,000/year with opportunities to increase your own income every week beyond your salary.
We offer guaranteed salaries, monetary bonuses, paid time-off, paid holidays, plus all of the following benefits:
· Medical and dental insurance for full-time employees
· 401 K Savings Plan (with company contribution)
· Paid time off
· Free agency sponsored CEU events
· Potential for career advancement
· BCBA Mentorship
· Ongoing opportunities to review relevant ABA literature with colleagues in fun environments
· Paid support at professional conferences
· Paid training
· Opportunities to participate in ongoing publishable research projects
· Opportunities to present state, national and international conferences
· Opportunities to consult world-wide
· Opportunities to conduct seminars and workshops
· Google Chromebook
· Compensation for mileage
· Life and long-term disability insurance
· Relocation assistance (when applicable)
Working directly with children with autism using ABA/VB approach
Supervising staff implementing ABA programs
Conducting ABA language-based assessments
Developing ABA acquisition programs
Training caregivers and staff
For children exhibiting challenging behavior responsibilities may also include:
Conducting functional assessments
Developing behavior intervention plans
Caregiver and teacher training
The positions consist of working in caregiver homes in surrounding communities, schools, and/or one of our state-of-the-art Florida Autism Treatment Centers. The positions require minor travel within the local area and late afternoon and early evening hours (peak times are 2:30-7:30pm).
Please email a cover letter and your vita to: Krystine Cardenas, M.S., BCBA, Director of Autism Services at KCardenas@behavior-analysis.org or fax to (954)-577-7790. A professional letter of reference is also required, but may be provided following the interview.
For more information visit us on the web at www.behavior-analysis.org.