ABA Program Director
Do you believe ABA can improve the quality of life and functioning level of ANYONE? Do you want to design and implement an entire service program from scratch with the resources and protection of an established, successful agency? If you answered “Yes! Yes!” and you’re interested in working for a highly ethical, reputable organization, headed by a hands-on, mentorship-oriented BCBA-D, we are looking for you!
Adapt Behavioral Services has been providing behavior analytic therapy services to the typically-developed population for the past 10 years with great results. Our new ABA program will serve children with a wide range of behavioral or developmental diagnoses. This program will serve both typically-developing children with maladaptive behavior and developmentally-delayed individuals, including those with Autism.
The ABA Program Director will be responsible for:
- initially providing direct services consistent with Adapt’s mission and treatment philosophy, including provision of parent training
- planning, budgeting, writing policies & procedures;
- Screen, hire, train, and supervise BCBAs, BCaBAs and RBTs
- fade out from direct services as the administrative needs of the program grow, allowing for greater oversight of the program services
- working with other executive leadership to ensure the program’s efficiency and effectiveness
Our ideal candidate will have amazing initiative, strong leadership qualities, program development and/or project management experience, a history of successfully training and supervising others, and a passion for the expansion of ABA beyond ASD.
Qualifications include BCBA certification and 5 years’ combined experience in parent training, verbal behavior training, writing behavior acquisition and reduction programs, and graphing data. At least 3 years of supervisory experience is required.
Adapt offers an excellent benefit package to full-time employees including a group health plan (90% employer-paid premiums), generous Paid Time Off, paid holidays, 3% employer match in retirement plan, Dependent Care FSA, dental, vision, and other supplemental insurance. This position also will have access to paid CEUs, including the annual FABA conference.