Clinical Supervisor - BCBA
Come join one of our centers as a Clinical Supervisor and help us serve the communities of Apopka, Clermont, Lake Buena Vista, Lake Mary, Lake Nona, Mt. Dora, Palm Coast, Tallahassee and other areas across FL. Additional facilities will be opening in the near future, so if you’re interested in working for a highly compassionate and reputable organization, we’d love to hear from you!
- Providing direct care to young children diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder;
- Providing training, supervision and oversight to non-certified staff (modeling /demonstrating program implementation, discussing student programming and strategies, observing staff implementation of programming and providing constructive feedback);
- Creating individualized programming for clients;
- Providing Parent Training and other assistance as needed to families;
- Leading a team in facilitating optimal care and exceptional outcomes for clients;
- Conducting new client assessments and initial treatment planning;
If you hold a Bachelor's degree or higher and have experience in the field of behavior analysis, you qualify for our opportunities. We need you to be a Clinical Supervisor (BCBA) with leadership qualities, and experience writing applied behavior analytic programs and analyzing and graphing data. You need to be highly collaborative, listen to others well and have the ability to train and supervise others. This position requires organization and timely submission of sensitive materials. Experience with teaching and training parents is a plus. We welcome experience with young children on the autism spectrum.
- Supplemental (AFLAC) Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Disability, Life Insurance, and AD&D Insurance provided or optioned
- BACB CEU Provider (teach and earn CEU's) and conference assistance
- Opportunities to collaborate on research with major universities
- True team environment with other BCBAs
We are small enough that you can be really involved and make a difference, and large enough to provide opportunities for career growth and stability with excellent benefits. FAC offers a competitive benefits package that includes competitive salary options based on experience, a diverse 401(k) plan with a company match up to 4%, health, dental, paid time off, and continuing education programs.
FAC is led by our dynamic team of Behavior Analysts and supported by a friendly team of experts in marketing, insurance, human resources, financial advisors and accountants. FAC is active in insurance reform for autism, university research, technology integration in ABA, and many other interesting facets of the behavior analytic profession.
We are a center-based Applied Behavior Analysis setting whose primary focus is intensive early intervention, with a particular focus in teaching Verbal Behavior. FAC serves children 18 months old through 13 years old and is an intensive practicum site for several major universities. FAC is a fun, professional, ABA-only setting. We work in-center, so travel is very minimal. If your personality is big, your clinical skills strong, your love of ABA great, and your attitude positive, you'll fit right in with us.
To apply, send your resume to Drew Hoyler at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him at (407) 221-1122. Or apply directly on our website: https://careers-floridaautismcenter.icims.com.